Monday, April 15, 2013

YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF??

MY MOM. THAT IS WHAT.

So I'm downstairs in the computer room, watching The Pirates Who Don't do Anything on Netflix (because I needed to hear Yuri Lowenthal's sexy voice. More on that later.) and working on the manga. This was actually one of the cleaner, sweeter pages of the five that exist right now. Anyway, my mom walks in and sees it and asks what it is. Well, actually, she says "What is this crap?" (Without even knowing what it is, just because I'm involved with it, it is apparently crap.)
Me- Its just something that Meg wanted me to draw for her.
Mom- But isn't this the crap that you watch or something from one of your video games?
Me- No. It's just something for Meg. It's from a show she's seen or something. (Lying, obviously, but she doesn't know that. I was just trying to avoid having to explain FMA.)
Mom- So what are they doing?
Me- He's just hanging out with them.
Mom- Is it their dad?
Me- It's their uncle.
Mom- What?
Me- It's their uncle...?
Mom- Well what's he doing there??
Me- Leaving
Mom- Who's that?
Me- His wife. (I know she would've gotten mad if I'd said girlfriend)

So anyway, yeah. After being yelled at for absolutely nothing, I went to my room and started crying.
Seriously, I can't stand how my mom treats me. She acts like anything I like is evil. EVERYTHING. I mean, do you even KNOW how many things I'm forbidden from watching??? And she doesn't even know what all I watch! She doesn't know anything about me and she just fills in everything she doesn't know with assumptions and it just makes me sick.

Whatever. I'm done ranting for now.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment