Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DISNEY WWTC

So I was thinking about character theme songs for WWTC, and the Disney genre seemed easiest to choose from, and I'm actually surprised with how well some things work... And most are from The Lion King... CONTAINS SLIGHT SPOILERS~~~

Theo- He Lives in You- The Lion King II (Ed lives in you, Theo~~)

Sarah- We are One-The Lion King II ("Even those who are gone are with us as we go on~")
I Won't Say I'm in Love- Hercules (She denies it~)

TravisxSarah- Belle- Beauty and the Beast (There are so many things with this one... For Sarah: "Little town, it's a quiet village~" And as far as Travis goes "Right from the moment when I met her, saw her, I said she's gorgeous and I fell~ For in town there's only she, who is beautiful as me~)

KainxSarah- Beauty and the Beast (Was that racist...?)

TheoxMaes- Kiss the Girl- The Little Mermaid (Yes, I'm aware of the genericness. "Boy, you'd better do it soon, no time would be better~" It's like 'do it before Roy comes!!')

Kain- Not One of Us- The Lion King II (Just...think about it... "Deception~")
God Help the Outcasts- Hunchback of Notre Dame. (Yus.)

Travis- He's a Tramp- Lady and the Tramp (No explanation needed.)
And Hakuna Matata.... Because... No worries, man...
And then there's Why Should I Worry from Oliver & Company
(If there was a Disney song about ass-whoopin some ninjas, that'd be on here too.)

Felicity- My Lullaby- The Lion King II (I seriously cannot think of anything more perfect for her. It's just like... Feels...)
And Poor Unfortunate Souls. Because yus. You know who Ariel is~~
And Cruella De Vil.

Maes- Honor to Us All- Mulan (I just feel like, as the Fuhrer's daughter, she would have a lot of things pushed on her that she doesn't want to do)

Roy- Be Prepared- Lion King (I kid, I kid. But I wouldn't put planning to kill Grumman past him... He did want to be Fuhrer...)

Clint- When Will My Life Begin?- Tangled ("And then I'll read a book, or maybe two or three~". Yeah. There aren't many Disney songs that can match Clint. Be happy.


Anyway, yeah.

-Demy

1 comment:

  1. This is why I love you.
    Roy. Roy could sing 'The Madness of King Scar (Fuhrer Mustang?' OHHHH WINNNRRRRYYYYYYY

    EHHH THAT SONG.

    I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete