Tuesday, April 9, 2013

VEGGIETALES~~~~

I don't care if I'm in high school. I'm not afraid to admit that I just watched Veggietales with my mom because I wanted to very badly. That is like my childhood, man. And I love it.
A lot of things in it crack me up now that didn't before when I was little. They always throw in some more humor that older people would get, and not kids. It's great...
The trailer for the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything came on and all I could think was "I can't believe someone from Naruto voices someone on there..." Yup. Sasuke's voice actor voices a character in that movie. It slightly frightens me, but I love it.
Does anyone else absolutely love the songs on Veggietales? Especially the Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps. That is one of my favorite songs... "This is a song~ for your pregnant kitty~ She's looking nauseous~ and a week past due~ but if I sing~ to your pregnant kitty~ she will feel better~ in a day or two~~"
I love this show so much... Not to mention, it's actually educational... I wish more people had grown up on this...

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment