Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm such a fangirl...

(Can you be a fangirl of your own story?)

I just went through the last few chapters of WWTC reading the lines the characters said out loud. It was really fun... I started like with chapter...11? I think? You know, the one that makes Meg and I bad people? And then I went from there. Psh, I didn't do a half bad job acting the lines out if I do say so myself. Felicity was easily the most fun to say the lines of... Except I used a weird sort of British accent... It just happened... But it was still epic.
And do you know how fun it is to say lines of someone that is fatally injured? I mean, I know that sounds terrible, but it's just fun to like throw in like the ragged breathing and pained facial expressions and stuff... It's actually extremely fun... (YES. I FOUND ENJOYMENT IN THAT SCENE. SUCK IT.)
I used a kind of dainty voice for Maes... It was weird... And Sarah's was just pretty much my normal voice which I guess works, because I'm Sarah. And then for Al I actually went a bit higher with my voice. Even though he definitely would've hit puberty by then. You know. Considering he would be 36.

But yeah. If you're ever bored, just find some dialogue in a book and act it out. It's a blast.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment