Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just Shut Up and Let Me Be Legally Blonde

So, I was trying to get on this morning and it wouldn't let me. I tried the password like, seventeen times. I was about to angrilly text everyone until I glanced down at my keyboard....the caps lock was on.

FUCK YOU TOO, CAPS LOCK.

COFFEE BREAK TODAY!!!! LAAA~~~~

Shouldn't be too hard.

I had a weird dream....Aaron Tveit was in it...I really don't wanna talk about all the stuff that happened....

Naw, I'm gonna, 'cause it's messed up.




Okay, so, I was married to Aaron Tveit (first indication this was a dream) and it was like, our honeymoon night. And so I woke up in the morning and he's still asleep and I'm just like,"Why the freak did I marry this guy?? I only married him cause he's hot!!) (true story. lol)
So, apparently, Aaron is like this sex addict (where the weird things come in....) and so one I day I come home and he's talking to  me and there's like...this dildo...I TOLD YOU IT WAS REALLY WEIRD...And I was like,"WTF IS THAT?!"
Aaron-*derp*Its for a threesome!!
Me-Why do you want another girl to have sex with us??
Aaron-...It's a man...
Me-*facepalm* Then why...
Aaron-He's got a baby dick.
Me-...N-no...just no....
Aaron-But it's Eddie. *pout*
Me-Eddie Redmayne?
Aaron-Yeah!!
Me-NO.


That dream was weird as fuck.....I think Briar is jacking with my brain....I was thinking of a Briar and Enjolras dream before bed...it may have affected me....

-Meg

My brain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment