Monday, April 8, 2013

EnjolrasxBriar

Omigerd I lurv what you wrote~~~~~~~~

When I first reading it, I saw a word and I thought you said erection...I freaked out a little....

Dude, it was awesome...Drunk Roy gettin' laid~~~~~ And Hughes, because Hughes never gets any with gettin' paid.

Dude, Briar's part is gonna be creepy....Mainly because Briar is no stranger to penis....

I should probably got get ready for school....

Okay, I know it's totally wrong to ship Enjolras and Briar but it's officially happening. I think Briar probably loved about four people in her life, that being Dee, Alfons, Trisha, and duh, Edd. I think she does care about the Barricade Boys, but she doesn't love them. And while she and Enjolras do have a closer relationship, it's not really one of love but respect. They fit together, and they recognize that, they make they're bond stronger by being together. I think there's a line in Romeo and Juliet when Lady Capulet is talking about Tybalt's relationship to Juliet and she says something along the lines of "Friend...brother...lover..." which about sums up Briar's relationship with Enjolras. Enjolras realizes being in a relationship with his second in command only makes sense, because they do need to be so close, and having anyone else fill that position is distracting, and them being together fills all impossibility for distraction and all focus towards overthrowing Hitler.

So, neither is in love with the other, its just respect, convience, and Friends With Bennifits.

I really wanna do a non-lemon thing talking about Enjolras sleeping with Briar, just because I think they would 'cause they think they're gonna DIE. I think Briar's been scared of men and force and harshness for a while, and I think Enjolras would be really soft and nice to her, and kind of change her opinion on her life again.

Yeah, my hair is still wet and I lack makeup and I need to leave in like, seven minutes.

I'mma look interesting.

So yes, that was take on the EnjolrasxBriar pairing, headcannon straight from my mind.

THERFORE IT IS SO.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment