Saturday, April 13, 2013

I have been outside since like 3 this afternoon and just came back in. There's a good thing to this and a bad thing to this.
Good: I had a blast. It was sooo much fun! I did gymnastics, I drove, I ran, I swung, and all that fun stuff! We had a weenie roast, too! Just, so much fun!
Bad: around 8 or so, we started playing hide and seek. So I wouldn't lose my phone, I put it in my room. I didn't tell Kaiden though... I feel absolutely terrible. He went two hours without texting me, and I promised to FaceTime him tonight, but he thought I went to sleep early so he did too. In one of the texts he said sorry then in the last few he did, too. I don't know what he's sorry for and it's freaking me out. But, the last text was really sweet. Here, I'll show you, "well, I'm calling it as you went to sleep. I am sorry and I miss you soooo much right now. I hope it works for tomorrow. I love you and call mr what you want. I'll still follow you wherever you go. I love you forever and always will. I'd die if that doesn't work. You keep me alive. You are my spark. My heart. My life. And no one else is as am if as you. *My real name*. With a *a certain letter*. I like *a certain letter*. it's different. Like you. And no one else can love me as much as I think you love me. Which I love you more. Well. Lets settle it on a coin later. Anyway. Love you and will follow you. No matter the risk. You are too important to me. Love you."
It's soooo sweet!!!!


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment