Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LES MIS PICTURES

LOOK AT THIS. LOOK AT BRIAR. LOOK. LOOK NOW. DO YOU SEE THIS EPICNESS.
When people Genderbend Enjolras...it's really Briar, they just don't know it.
That's awesome....

Enjolras...with a cat...
Alphonse:CAN WE--I, er...Enjolras...I know I'm staying in the room next to yours, so would it be alright if we kept a cat?
FEEELLLLSSS

Y U NO REAL????
 

 
This is adorable...

Genderbent Grantaire and Enjolras

YUS, YUS I WILL DO SO
 

The director needs to start paying more attention to the facial expression his actors. These boys from the ABC Cafe need to realize they aren't on West End and Broadway right now.
 
 

Grantaire...per usual...

Briar:*facepalm* I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE THIS OUT OF MOTHER F*CKING FURNITURE. WHY MEN ARE SUPPOSEDLY SUPRIOR TO MEN, I'LL NEVER KNOW!! *TAKES DYING ENJOLRAS' GUN (HE'S DYING OF A NOSEBLEED FROM FALLING...OR SO HE SAYS* Alright, let's start this revolution mother f*cker.
 

HOW AARON TVEIT MAKES ME FEEL.

NEEEOOOOWWWWW
 
"I WILL BE THERE!~~~~~"
LES MIS: THERE'S A RESPONSE FOR EVERYTHING.
 
-MEG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment