Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Demy's Little Secret...

I um... Ok. Gonna come out and say it.

ASH LANDERS IS FREAKING HOT.

There. I said it. I think that crazy, psychopathic, insane, multi-gendered man is hot.
And thanks to Angela looking exactly the same (and they're the same person. Still not sure how it works.), my sexuality is confused. I'm straight, I swear.

But honestly.... Now that I've kind of forgotten how much I hate him, I can kind of admit how freakin hot he is.

... It's like me and Rixon... I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, AND I DON'T CARE IF HE KILLED NORA'S DAD THAT WASN'T EVEN HER DAD!!! I STILL LOVE HIM!!!

And considering I kind of classify Ash as a fallen angel in my mind (try justifying his "holiness". You now see why I think he is fallen.) then that means I have an unhealthy obsession with hot fallen angels that kill the parents of main characters in stories. Yaaaaay. There's really something wrong with me...

-Demy

AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF YOUR OPINION?

No comments:

Post a Comment