Monday, April 8, 2013

DOLL DIVINE

OMG guys! I love doll divine! I've been busy and I've made some people! Us with our boy. :P  Meg, you have your own man. He can be whoever you like. Then I've made a few of us in griffin form. Just because I hit random and that's what came up. Meg, you don't have your own griffin for that. Sorry, hon. But I tried to make the griffin's color our hair color and there was only a limited amount of colors. And Viktor's color is way off, because it's nearly the same as Meg's so I made his yellow cuz I made Meg's before his.


This would be Kaiden and I as Avatar people.
 
This would be Demy and Viktor.

Meg and her future lover.

Me as a griffin. As I said before, as close to my hair color I could get.

This be Meggie.

This bad-ass motherfucker would be Demy. :P  The harness is there to show you're a warrior. You go in fighting with someone and kick someone's ass!

Kaiden. His legs is a sign of the males. You will notice Viktor having these as well.

See, Viktor looks yellow and I'm sorry about that, but I still think he looks okay!
 
 
 
For now that's all I have. I'm probably going to post more of them.
-Crystal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment