Saturday, April 6, 2013

The More I Write....

The more I write on this story, I'm noticing two things happening.
1) The Elricest. I feel like the original series spawns it so much more than the other. Maybe that's why every continuation of CoS in fanfiction form includes it. I've also noticed everytime I write about Ed he's drinking. He's retaining his liquor very well...unlike Edd....

and

2) THE SHIPPING OF ENJOLRAS.

ENJOLRAS BELONGS TO NO MANS SHIP. ENJOLRAS LOVES IT LADY LIBERTY.

But Enjolras apparently is mad at me right now, because he wants to get laid. He didn't in the original story, and here we are again with him having no love interest...and I love Aaron Tviet and Ramin Karminloo...so...fucking...much....
Anyhoo, from that, this was spawned:

She's wearing Enjolras' clothes, but still has Edd's boots....
Pretend the scarf i sthe ascot that Enjolras wears. It was the best I could do.
 
I did more too~~
 
 

She's a little like Clint in the fact we planned her to be older, but she ended up becoming possible for Briar to carry her across a city without tripping, so she's maybe 10 or 9ish. This is Christine, who is the child of Sacha and Helena (Scar and Lust), but she was abandoned as a baby. Her older brother, Luca (Kain) is aware of her.
 

My interpretation of Dietrich. I feel like I'm infringing upon Demy's character here...but I wanted to make her..so I did. Her hair is tied up, so you can't see it. It's still there. I didn't pull a fantine on you. Although I'm really temped to do it with Briar....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment