Thursday, April 4, 2013

Period+Dancing=SUUUUCCCCKKKK

I hate being on my period. So, I was trying to succeed at the whole tampon thing again....nope. My mom was like, knocking at my door screaming at me.

I probably looked really weird with my fingers all up in that region....

Whatev. Dem, I probably won't finish my drawing storyboard but I might finisht the script for chapter one.
I think it goes up to the point to where we get on the train, and nothing really happens....Imma edit Roy's letter a little....we need a name for the group too....we'll discuss it later.

I promise I will also work on the Twilight story and the Amestris story tonight. I'm splitting my duties. Tomorrow night I promise I will catch up on Criminal Minds and try to get a good way through Soul Eater so I can finally read Soul Alchemist's story.

I also plan to start work on a Tybalt and Juliet story...
HE KILLED YOUR BROTHER~~

I mean, at least Chino knew Maria was wankin' someone else. Paris is just like,"I saw you this one time....and you looked hot...so I thought I'd ask your dad if I could f*ck you...." and then sees her like, two times after that.

AND THEN DIES FOR HER.

ALL THE LOGIC ROMEO AND JULIET MAKES


OKAY, SOMETHING I'VE BEEN MEANING TO POST FOR FOREVER.

In volume four of black butler (I believe it's four...four or threeish) Grell makes a lot of Romeo and Juliet reference. Sebastian later in the same scene explains to Grell how Sebastian is Ciel's servant, a contract is between them to which Sebastian 'swore on the moon'. This is a Romeo and Juliet reference. When Romeo pledges his love to her, he begins to swear by the moon, to which Juliet replies,"Do not swear by the moon, the inconsistant moon."

I found all this out with someone telling me. I was so proud of myself when I read it. Ya know, when I wasn't being mindfucked. So....basically, the contract means nothing to Sebastian is what he's saying...the irony...like when you find out Sebastian can actually lie in Black Butler II...After Ciel makes him promise never to lie....

This show....

Anyway, that's all I have to say for today....

Tampons feel weird when your hymen isn't broken...I'm just gonna let a penis do it and save me stress....

TO WWTC
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment