Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

OKAY, SOUL ALCHEMIST 15 DISABLE PMING.

WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?! I HAVE LIKE, ONE HUNDRED CONVOS FROM HER!!! AND I CAN'T PM AND ASK!!!

GYYAAAAAHHHH

Maybe I haven't commented enough on her story...
There's already seven reviews for four chapters, which is really good. Demy, if you've read it, is there spoliers? I just need to know...'cause I wanna read it really bad, too....

I feel horrible. I want to hug her so badly....

Anyway...*sniff* We have to workt the book fair today. I think Nessa's gone, so Christine and I can just head straight up at lunch. Kewls?

Unkay.

Demy, we have rehearsal again. It's an all review.

I don't know any of these dances~~~~~~

I guess I'll leave you with a picture of Aaron Tveit.


Now I feel better....


....

This is one of those moment where I wish catch me if you can had run longer, so that I may gaze upon the naked form of Aaron Tveit live.
 
 

THE FRACK IS THIS.
SHE IS WITH EVERY FREAKING GUY I EVER LIKED. WHY.
SHE NEEDS TO BE SHOT. LIKE, REALLY HARD.
 

*Sniff* He's in his catch me if you can hat....I feel better...
 
-Meg

 

No comments:

Post a Comment