Sunday, April 7, 2013

MY FEELS!!

1) Sorry I have not typed yet, Meg. I will get right on it.

2) I cannot tell you how many times I've cried today over fictional stuff. First I watched act 2 of Les Mis, then I watched FMA, which didn't have anyone dying or anything, but HAVOC DX!!!!! And then I watched Naruto and absolutely lost it. (It's late at night and I'm probably about to start my period. I'm emotional.) I love Zabuza~ he hurts my feels, though. And I adore Haku. NOW IF EVERYONE COULD STAY ALIVE, THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL, THANK YOU.

Anyway...yeah.

So my little illiterate brother is signing up to work in the library, despite my protests, because I know he'll hate it. (Whatever. Maybe he'll learn something.) He has to write a paper on why he wants to apply, and he asked me for help. I told him that unless he could name 10 classic books, I wouldn't help him.
Well, he tried "A Tale of Two Tales", "The Colored Letter", Harry Potter(twice), The Hunger Games, and Fredrick. I don't even know what the heck Fredrick is.
As you can see, he's rather stupid.
If he writes the paper himself, there's probably not any way he's getting in.
He even called me twice to ask me how to spell the name of the librarian. Her name is a word. Do you know how easily he could've found that?
I'm surprised his stupid hasn't tainted me...

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment