Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting my Narutarding out of the way...

Today I decided I would wait until night to type, considering Meg doesn't get on at night, and therefore cannot screw stuff up!!! IM KIDDING, I LOVE YOU, BABE.
But yeah. So I watched a lot of Naruto today and I decided I would get all of my Narutarding out of the way so my mind would be clear to type. Here we go...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Alright. Neji's backstory upset me greatly. I now understand why he's kind of a jerk hole. But his uncle could've told him that it wasn't his fault Neji's dad died. That might've made Neji a little less upset... And he probably wouldn't have almost killed Hinata...
Speaking of sad backstories...OH MY GAARA. My baby.... I cannot tell you how much I love him. And how much I want to stab his dad in the neck. WHY WOULD HE WANT TO KILL GAARA?? I mean, I know why... Gaara's a bit insane... BUT STILL!!! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT A FUCKING DEMON IN YOUR UNBORN CHILD.
And Gaara scares the piss out of me... But for some reason...his insanity kind of turns me on... There's something wrong with me....

And omg Sasuke's hair... He was gone for a month. I don't know what the frick happened, but the episode he came back (and only that episode) there was something seriously wrong with his hair. His bangs were extremely long, and his hair was kind of poofy. Like...I don't even know what happened, because it was fine the next episode, and it picked up right where the other one left off...

I forgot about Shikamaru!! His fight was amazing, even though it looked like nothing was happening. He's a freaking genius, like, over 200 IQ points. I'm not kidding. But then when he had Temari in the possession of his jutsu...HE QUIT. He's such a lazy bum...

Did I mention that Gaara is sexy? I'm in love with his voice actor... Liam O'Brian, you are one sexy beast... You make Gaara sound perfectly insane. And hot. Which is probably not the best thing ever because he's like 12. BUT I GIVE NO FUCKS. GAARA IS MINE.

-Demy

Gaaaaaarrrraaaaa...~
And little Gaara~
And his lack of eyebrows...
And 愛 (love) on his forehead.



No comments:

Post a Comment