Sunday, April 14, 2013

Drying Happiness. Whose Tears Sparkle in the Moonlight?

I'm so bad at titling posts.

Anyhoo, Crystal, I'm not screaming...but please write on the Twilight story  *pouts* I know you have the other stories to write on, but I'm dying over here...I just watched Smash, and Jimmy reminds me of Dylan which makes me want to write UBER BADLY.

AND MY SOUL EATER ON YOUTUBE WON'T FREAKING LOAD SO I'M ONLY ON 31

GYYAAAHHH



Hence this post title. It being the title of Episode 31.

And I'm hard core shipping Stein and Marie.

THE HEM ON HER JACKET BELOW HER BOOBS LOOKS LIKE THE STITCHES ON STEINS COAT.

NUFF SAID. IT'S CANNON IN MY HEAD. JUST SAYIN'.

Okay, I ship Tsubaki and Black Star  and I ship Soul and Maka, but I don't ship Liz and Kid or Patti and Kid. Maybe they are just friends with benifits...? Idk.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment