Sunday, April 7, 2013

More WWIIFMA Characters

Here's Briar as a whore again. Enjolras didn't let her wear the eyepatch, but she's wearing eye kohl to cover her scar, and her hair is over...her...wrong...eye....
 
FAIL. WHATEVS.
 
 

Here's my Nessa...with the M. Red bangs...
I feel like she wants to wear big frilly skirts and things, but Hughes would make her dress very plain and proper. She's obviously very naive...she's in love with a chick....
 
 

Nick is actually one of my favorites.  I don't like Micheal Ball. He's an amazing Phantom...but not an amazing Marius. Nick gets more crap than he deserves.
 

 
 

One Word: ALPHONSE.
 
I love how Winry is soul and vice versa...
 
And Kid is Ling and vice versa. Which is awesome because they have the same voice actor.  
 
OH GOD I JUST SAW FU AND LAN FAN I THINK I PEED DEAR LORD.
 
I see Blair...how did she get out of this....
 
Maka's so adorable dressed as Ed~~~~ She looks like little Al~~~~
 
I also love how Ling's eyes are closed. Per usual.
 
Why is Fu Patti if Lan Fan has the bigger boobs...?
 
I can't get over Soul...WAIT, WHAT'S WITH THE SCAR? WAS I SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT? IS IT A SPOLIER, OR FROM THE THING WITH CRONA?? I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM NAKED YET SO I WOULDN'T KNOW. Not...fully naked, anyway...
Damn you, ecchi...
 
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment