Saturday, April 6, 2013

GUESS WHO HAS A LAPTOP!!!!

DEMEHHHHHHH~~~

My laptop got fixed and now I am currently using it :))))) YAY

And Ive spent like the last hour on Doll Divine, because Ive never really gotten a chance to use it before, and it looked fun and I wanted to make character designs and OMG I LOVE DOLL DIVINE!!!!!!!
DIETRICH!!!! You now know what she pretty much looks like~~~ and part of the outfit was inspired by Gavroche... AND I LOVE THE STEAMPUNK STUFF. IT'S AMAZING.

Heh. I made Enjolras. and they both suck XD
 
 

This is kind of how I imagine Luca... Do you know how much I want to give him white hair and red eyes?
Here's another Dietrich. I really kind of like her outfit here. Aaaand shes out in the snow... I'm sure she enjoys that...heh...
Wow, I'm a bad person....

That's pretty much it, but the night is still reletively young and I have more doll divining to do...
I shall see you later.
Peace off.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment