Wednesday, April 10, 2013

NEW AWESOME GAME~~!!!!

Alright, these are some pictures from the new doll divine game Huldra Maker. So, I basically made a few pictures. (Don't ask about the tails. They don't leave) It's Briar and Edd was teenagers. Edd made a crown for Briar out of rosemary because he alway's calls her Princess. XD
 

Dietrich and Al. I'm pretty sure these two aren't a pairing, but this is cute all the same. The suspendors.
 
You can love me later.
 
Enjolras and Briar. Because HE'S PERFECT. SHE'S PERFECT, SO THEY'RE PERFECT TOGETHER.
 
So, when I was playing with enjolras, there's a button that says uniforms: so I clicked it and it gave me two options. One being army and the other police. I clicked police.
I didn't know how popular the CoS outfits are, but this looks just like Hughes' outfit.
And yes, it's Kristal...I forgot to give her shoes...and Demy gets why the rain is significant....
 
Nuff said, beyotches.
 
-Megara
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment