Friday, April 5, 2013

MEET BRIAR

MEET BRIAR


Demy and I after ending We Were the Cost have discussed many other fanfictions to cowrite together. We are currently in production of the manga, as you all know, and have since began progress on two other stories, which summaries have been given on my fanfiction account.

As all great authors, we have completely abandoned those stories because Meg's amazing brain got smacked in the face.

Demy and I have decided to write a story set after the end of Conqueror of Shamballa, during WWII and the Holocaust. We both have OC's invovled, and character's based off Christine, Nessa, and Crystal will all be included. The awesome thing about gates is, there is always a parrallel person. Meaning opposite Hughes, Gracia, Lust, Scar, and yes, Crystal, Roy.

So, many things have came to me during this story just like, smacking me.

There has been a book that I picked up in 6th grade called BRIAR ROSE, which I began but never finished. Since then, I have come into contact with it several times, but never picked it up. I sit next to the bookshelf in my 7th hour, and my teacher was gone for the majority of the hour. For the past 24 hours I'd been faced with a delima:What to name my OC. I gazed at books on the shelf, hoping for something to hit me in the face, when I came across BRIAR ROSE again. I'd seen it there several times. Upon reading into it's second chapter, it was revealed to me that the story was set in the Holocaust, the main woman calling herself Briar, therfore the name of my OC.

Last night I also couldn't make a picture of her on Doll Divine because no games were allowing me too. I saw the picture for this game last night, but didn't realize it was new until this morning.
Last night I went through several dolls, unable to find one that would work for the setting of this story. This afternoon when I clicked on the new doll was absolutely perfect, giving me access to glass eyes and eyepatches--perfect for Briar. I'll shut up now with all the things that hit me in the face. I feel like with all of these coinsidences, that we were supposed to write this story. So we are.

Alright, this is the first one of Briar I made. The clothes aren't really that time period but I was just trying to get a sense of her style there. She also stole Enjolras' badass gun. She probably fires it at Hughes' younger sister (Nessa)
 

This is a little better. Now she's dressing like the love child of Marius and Enjolras. Getting warmer...
 

I like this best. It looks a little Eponine-y, but I like it. It fits her. She still has the gun...I may make the necklace thing something of Eddward's that she found in Hei's box of stuff that Edward has. She may recognize it and keep it.
 
 
This story is gonna kick ass.
 
-Meg
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment