Thursday, April 25, 2013

LES MIS PIX

MALFOY YA LITTLE SHIT
Is anyone else wondering if this is a starkid reference...?

Because yus.

This makes my whole day. Grantaire...

The ship...it's there...

MY OVARIES...


OKAY, EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS PICTURE. SEE THE BOY DIRECTLY BETWEEN THE TWO CANDLES, LEANING ON THE CHAIR, LOOKING THIS DIRECTION. TELL ME I'M NOT CRAZY AND HE'S IN TWENTYFIFTH, RIGHT???
He's the one guy. I remember he's the one that screams,"There's a boy climbing the barricade!" and I remember him, but I don't know his name...I swear that's him...I swear to you!!~~~

Because Aaron Tveit is just legit.
He and the wig he neglected to name.

This can't possibly go wrong.
I LOVE HIS FACE AT THE END.
And,"omg gladiator."
 
-Meg
 
Aaron...sweetie...
And I typed a lot on WWII...Well, kinda a lot...THEN I WAS SUCKED IN BY AARON TVEIT ON GOOGLE. 0-0
FORGIVE ME....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment