Monday, April 15, 2013

YURI LOWENTHAL

HIS VOICE~~~~
Definitely not quite as awesome as Vic Mignogna, but I've grown up listening to Yuri's voice and I didn't even know it!!
Example 1: Iceman from Wolverine and the X-Men. I had no idea that he was voiced by Yuri. That show was like...it was the shiz, man...
Example 2: Prince Alexander from The Pirates Who Don't do Anything movie. I had no idea who voiced him, but I knew he was awesome. And if prince Alexander were human, I would melt.
Example 3: he voiced Luke and Asch from Tales of the Abyss, one of the best video games EVAR.
Wow, as these go on, I'm getting more current than my childhood.
Example 4: Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass. Since I got to watch this anime in English, I got to hear his amazing voice that much more.
Example 5: Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV, which I never heard until I played Dissidia Duodecim. There are many familiar voices in that game, and this was just one of them.
Example 6: SASUKE FREAKING UCHIHA!! To think that Sasuke was voiced by the same guy that voiced someone in VEGGIETALES. My heart attack that I had when finding this out was justified.

-Demy

GET A LOAD OF THIS FINE HUNK OF MAN.















1 comment:

  1. *snickersnicker* WHO NAMES THERE ENGLISH-SPEAKING CHILD 'YURI'???? AND HE DOES ANIMES.

    JUST WOW, PARENTS, WOW.

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete