Sunday, April 14, 2013

MY FULLMETAL FEELS

Can I just say that I LOVE watching FMA in English? It just is so much more awesome (Even though I love the Japanese cast. Especially Romi.)
The episode that was just on went over Scar's past and well... Feels were hurt. In all actuality, my Kain feels mixed in with my Scar feels, so, yeah, I cried. And then cried harder when Ed was talking to Winry after she almost shot Scar. It was just--MY FEEEEEELS!!!!
Wow. Almost any FMA episode can make me cry at some point.... Especially in English...
Well... I am on my period... That could contribute to my insane emotions...

-Demy

... Me realizing that it's going to be forever until I get to draw Kain in the manga. BECAUSE HE GETS INTRODUCED LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH THE STORY.
Travis will have to hold me over until then.
I am fine with this.
But I still want my sexy Ishvalan.

No comments:

Post a Comment