Sunday, April 7, 2013

MGG HAS A QUESTION

He posted this yesterday I think:

What three fictious characters would you go on a road trip with?


Me: I can do way better than three.

Okay...Imma have to say Spencer Reid, just because he'd be so interesting. He'd probably bather on and on and on in the car....
Imma say Iggy Griffths from Maximum Ride. He would obviously be driving.

I don't think I'd want Edward Cullen in the car...just because....he gets thirsty....

Draco Malfoy would get annoying...and Cedric would sit there being all sexy, but talking about how Hufflepuffs are natural good finders....

Patch wouldn't be very interesting...SCOTT WOULD. SCOTT WOULD BE SO CREEPY. Naw, he'd probably rape me in my sleep or somethin'....

Anyone from Cirque Du Freak is out for obvious reasons.

Maybe Roy...? No. No pyromanics while the blind kid is driving. Just no.

Grantaire. Because YOLO. Definately Grantaire.

So, I have a blind kid, a schizophrenic genius, and a drunkard.

BEST. ROAD TRIP. EVA.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment