Monday, April 1, 2013

STORYBOARDS, BLACK BUTLER, AND TWILIGHT OH MY!

Alrightyyyyyyyy I never post!!!
Demy is beating for blog mother and I feel bad...so I'm updating.

Storyboards: You know Demy and I have made up our minds to do a manga redux of WWTC. It has officially started as Co-author and unartistic albino has written the script and storyboard for the first half of Chapter 1. I'll probably post it...once I hook up the scanner I've had for about a year now....
Anyhoooooo. It's pretty legit. I may just have Demy take pictures of it for me and put it in drafts cuz she better love me and my stick figures. It's pretty legit. Like Winry and her magic arms. And Al grabbing May and having no idea where he's touching her BECAUSE she's a fucking stick figure.

They're pretty hilarious. Definately going on Deviantart.

STICK FIGURE FTW.

Black Butler. I'm currently on chapter 36. Pretty Legit. Circus stuff isn't really over...I think Freckles is still alive and Snake is for sure alive....whatevs. I love Will. With a passion. I would smash that Shinigami so hard.
Also working on my BB fanfic. BOOK II has begun progress.

BTW, My Haru and Momi story is being continued due to popular demand. So some yaoi smut will be posted on my page. I never post it here, unless there is someone who wants me too....I keep all the X rated things to my fanfiction page, thank you. Ugh....It gets me views. I'm not complaining. It's basically just like whore-talk. "And then he sucked my dick"

People love that shit. Not sure why....weirdo yaoi-fangirls...
I take my hat off to you.

BUT ONLY MY HAT.

Twilight. Crys is working on the twilight story again. Once we get a ways into I will start posting sections of it here and on fanfiction.

Basically just working on stories now guys.

IB has been put on hold. Tonight we will have time to discuss it, since we'll be at school till like, 6 30.

Something else I was going to say.....

Idk. I'll remember later.

Legit Edward I made on paint.

Don't hate. You wish you were this Alphonse.

And Theo. Travis just called him short again. He's not amused.
Theo's learning though that the best response is always,"Well, I'm f*cking your sister"
 
 
I'M F*CKING SEBASTIAN!!~~~
SHE'S F*CKING SEBASTIAN.
 
 
Demy gets it *troll*
 
-MEG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment