Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Because Demy Asked, and I Supplied

Demy asked me to do something today...so I'm doing it. She asked me to genderbend all the boys of wwtc.
Me-I'mma make em all slutty
Her-Come on. Do at least one cannon and one slutty if you have too.

I had too.
Here's cannon Kain.
 
 

Here's slut Kain. She actually turned out the sluttiest.
 

At first I thought I'd have to make three of Travis. But then I realized, slut Travis is the same as normal Travis.
So this is Travis at a public event with his father. She looks like Megan Hilty.
 

And here's regular Travis. Still a slut, per usual.
 

Why was slut Theo the same as regular Theo....because she was raised by Winry....that's why.
 
 

Just one of Clint. It's based off younger Clint, just because. It's half decent, and then I realized the skirts were boring so I did this.
 
A waiting Demy's reaction...starting...now.
 
-Meg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment