Friday, May 24, 2013

Well My Vacation is Ruined Already.

My dad has decided I'm being a bitch because I'm taking my Honors English homework and has grounded me from all of the activities we are doing. So yeah I'm basically locked in my hotel room all day with a disconnected TV and nothing else to do. Because they also took away my homework. So if I fail Honors I can blame them. And I won't be available on the blog because I'm grounded from all of my stuff. I cannot wait to leave this godforsaken family. I've decided as soon as I graduate, I'm legally cutting myself off from this family. Because I know that if I ever did become successful, they would be like wild animals closing in. And it sucks but it's true. So wish me an eventful time in my hotel room.-Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment