Monday, May 27, 2013

RIP SMASH

Okay, so unbeknownst to me,
I just watched the end of Smash. I didn't even hear it was cancelled until after. I was watching it and was like, "Why is the sign...why are they singing...this feels like goodbye.'

And it was. I didn't even see any reason at all for them to cancel Smash. I mean, two seasons? It could've run forever. And they had all these loose ends tied up and then it was like, "SCREW YOU MICHEAL SWIFT IS COMING IN FOR NO REASON.' I hate Michael Swift...and Ellis. Frequently mentioned yet never brought back in. No Dev. Ivy is fucking pregnant and Jimmy is in jail. That's...I feel horrible. I mean, I get kinda happy being like, Oh, Bunheads is canceled one less thing for me to record but it's like...I've watched smash since hour one....I just can't give it up.

Smash deserved more. It's fanbase is huge, this is just ridiculous.

-meg

No comments:

Post a Comment