Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Xingese Harem?

Hmmm??

Demy gets it.

There was a limited selection on clothes, the boys you couldn't dress up at all, and the hair was all the same colour. You couldn't change the stance either, and you had to match the clothing up yourselves, so that's why Mia is growing an under-chin beard at such a young age.
 
Going from left to right, Lee, Ling, May, Mia, Lily.
 
Originally Lee and Lily were going to be next to each other, but that wouldn't happen unless he wanted to wear half of Lily's' lavender skirt.
So, yeah.
 
Left to right,
Mrs. Mau (Would she be a Mrs. if she A) never married and B) Is just the emperors whore?), Ling Yao, May Chang-Elric (Ling probably wants her to go by Chang in Xing, just to fuck with Al. I have this feeling in my gut they aren't really friends any more...)
 
I was going to stay up and watching sleeping beauty tonight, but I'm tired, and I think going to sleep is wise...May is so pretty...all the time.
 
AL MAY WEEK IS COMING UP. WHO'S EXICTED??? JUST ME???
 A WHOLE DEDICATED TO MY FAVORITE FREAKING SHIP EVER.
I do think that Al/May is my favorite ship...I really do...and I'm also currently cheating on that ship... (and no, not with Al Crona. Even though that would be the most fucking adorable thing I've ever seen in my life).
I think it's the week I'm gone to Disney though...everyone hold the fuck up and let me check my tumblr....
 
GYAH TUMBLR, WHY YOU NO LOAD?????
 
MAYBE IF MY FREAKING DISNEY STUFF WOULDN'T POST A CRAP-TON IN ONE DAY...
My tumblr is all so weird...FMA, Twilight, Disney, Gube, HP, and Les Mis...I'm so weird....
 
If someone were to stalk me, I have no idea where they would start....
 
Gosh, Disney, get out of my waaayyyy....my AlMay is at the bottom....
 
It's June 9th through the 15th...
 
I GET BACK THE 11TH. GUESS WHO IS CELEBRATING!!~~~
 
I found it~~and theres a whole tumblr for this week now~~~ Looking at the prompts now
 
Colour
Mystic
Laws
Mind and Body
Landscape
Threat
Teacher
Siblings
Attempt
Age
Insomnia
Miscommunication
Flaws
Trust
Compatibility
Abstinence
Strength and Weakness
Breath and Pulse
Balance
Science
Previous
Damage
Crossover
Genderbend
Looking Back
Black and White
Early Mornings
Surprise
 
 
These are the prompts we can vote on...these prompts suck balls....
 
GENDERBEND. LE NO.
I did a kind of surprise one back during WWTC, in a one-shot. I'm definitely doing stories for AlMay week though...This is legit my favorite pairing, brohams.
Abstinence probably is an issue in their relationship....not doing THAT, though...Age, maybe, when they were young. Black and White...
NOR WHETHER WE ARE WHITE, OR COPPER SKINNED.
Oh, wait, I forget. That's my sister's boyfriend.
 
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH
 
Imma go stalk tumblr now....
 
-Meg
 
 Just saw this pic on tumblr. It scares me.
Al is shirtless, which I love, and is just staring at May with his little heart thought bubble...then Ling watching them... (I can't read what he's saying) then Roy and Riza, and Ed and Winry just making out right next to one another....this picture is weird...as cute as it is...weird.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment