Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Trisha/NO

So...I've been thinking about writing a cute, fluffy Van/Trisha story from when they were young and first met and all that jazz. So, naturally, I checked out fanfiction to check out what some people's take was.


Firstly, more people ship Trisha with her own children than her boyfriend.
I read this really creepy one, though, with crazy obsessive Trisha. After Van left she developed this crazy illness, and basically started molesting Ed because she thought he was hohenheim. She never remembers it, either....

It goes off original series. I just read 20 chapters, and I don't do that unless it's good. It's REALLY graphic, though. But the story makes up for the nasty. It doesn't get like, really descriptive, until the end.

So good....such a great story...so creepy...Trisha/Ed or Trisha/Al...really creepy...considering these ships take place in the time before she died.

YEAH.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment