Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD ALMAYWEEKPROMTS MOTHEROFSHIPPING

Sunday June 9th: Ulterior Motives

Monday June 10th: Tradition

Tuesday June 11th: Teacher

Wednesday June 12th: Travel

Thursday June 13th: Home

Friday June 14th: Early Mornings

Saturday June 15th: Breath and Pulse


Here are the prompts for AlMay week. I'm going to start on some of them now because I'll be gone.

AND YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE. YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME BY MY HAIR YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME EVERYWHERE YEAH YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE~~~
Sorry, pitch perfect moment. I'll probably do up to the 13th with the prompt writing.
I can't finish writing tonight, Crys. I'm just not twilighty tonight. And you waited seven weeks so no hassling me. Jk.

SO YEA, AL MAY IS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WHOA.

AlMay
Al May
Almay.

Like the makeup brand.

Or every time I see that Royal commercial and think RoyAl.

Yup.

WHOSE READ FOR PROMPTS.

ME.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment