Monday, May 13, 2013

So, Awkward...

Um, did anyone notice T-Rex just start giving me a back rub today? It was really weird...it just started playing with my hair and...dude, he's really good at it...I talked to him after school, because, once again, I was left there. Until four. My grandma thought I had rehearsal, so she left for her town, which is thirty minutes away. I sat outside for an hour.
But, yeah, like, we were talking and he just suddenly started rubbing my back and neck...it's really awkward, and I love the kid but it's like...this is weird....but, dude, it feels legit. I don't know what that boy does with his hands, but damn.

AND YES, DEMY, I DID LEAVE SARAH AND KAIN IN AN AWKWARD SITUATION. WAT U GON' DO?

I read Sebby's cinematic record....I'm on chpt. 64 now. So, like, 15 chpts and I'll be caught up with everything. I'll get your ipod back to you by the end of the week, Dems. Just need to catch up on BB.

Anywhooooo...
I guess I'm done talking for the day.

I never post...no one really does, except Dems. I'm mainly just on here to write nowadays.

And Fu Fu. Demy thankfully explained to me why Sebby kept saying that....
It weirded me out too. My first fish's name was Fo Fo....
So, yeah, random fact and I'M RANTING AND NEED TO STOP AND SLEEP.

SCREW LIFE TIME FOR DOLL DIVINE. WHO HASN'T UPLOADED ANY NEW GAMES. SO SCREW. YOU.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment