Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OH GOD I'M DYING

I'M READING THIS STORY IT'S SO CUTE.

ED IS SO GAY. I'M LIKE, DYING HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BREATH. THAT MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT LAUGHING BECAUSE EVERYONE'S ASLEEP AND YOU CAN'T BREATH.

Ed's first lines:
"A MONTH? THAT GIVES ME NO TIME TO PREPARE, WHERE ARE WE GOING TO HOLD THE WEDDING, WHAT ABOUT THE CAKE, DECORATIONS, PEOPLE TO INVITE/ NOT TO INVITE. Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod ohmygod I HAVE NO TIME TO PREPARE FOR WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO FOR YOU FOR YOUR WEDDING GIFT."

I totally support RoyEd if he's going to be this gay about it.

Now Ed is making the dress with Elric Telepathy. I feel like I'm on drugs.

Dude, this story is going in my favorites....

Roy kissed Ed. This was Al's response.
"Well, I can't say I'm surprised, Ed." Alphonse shouted at Ed who looked over at Al shocked before laughing along with everyone else. "I always knew you didn't quite swing the straight way."


Wow, Al. How did you know that? Been on the internet, have we?


Ling:
"So, I hope we're going to become uncle's pretty soon."

YOU WERE NOT MENTIONED ONCE UNTIL YOU SPOKE. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE.

Am I the only seeing Ling just sneak up at the wedding and everyone being like,"Who the fuck is this guy? How did he get here? Who let him in?" and just eating a shit-ton of wedding cake? No? Just me?

LING, YOU'RE HER HALF BROTHER. AND YOU'RE GOING TO SMASH HER. WHY DO YOU CARE WHEN YOU FATHER HER CHILDREN, MAN.

This is mind fucking me....

I'm going to her profile...it's fluffy RoyEd, but then she makes some weird perverse thing at the end. Like Roy was in a movie with his team and Ed, and he reaches into a popcorn bucket and it's this cheesy story and they're holding hands and it's like,"Okay, I'm fine with this kind of yaoi. This is fine. I tolerate it, it's even nice to read because it's just fluff." and then she adds 'and everyone wonders why Ed limps that day after the movies' and just mind fucks me. This girl is seriously creepy.

Her name is
jesterinblack.

She's going in my favorites. Just saying.

She and her lesbian husband named Phil.

I don't even know.
And her profile is on drugs I don't even know....

-Meg

AND I OPENED ANOTHER STORY.

It's like that moment when you click on something and it turns out to be a penis. It's like that. Only worse.

Damn him. Damn him, damn him, damn him.
God damn Roy Mustang.
The bastard of the universe.
This is what you get for being in an illegal relationship with your commanding officer.
But why, why god, of all things… did he have to stick a vibrator up his poop shoot?


Eyyup. Going to bed now. I'm done with ff before this gets weirder. Yupyupyup.



Okay...this is kinda funny....Roy made Ed...well, you saw what I posted, and he was messing with Ed by turning it on during work. Havoc and Breda found it and were playing with it because they didn't know what it was (THE REMOTE NOT THE THING)

Here:
Just then Mustang walked in. He raised an eyebrow at the scene before him. There were his subordinates, taking turns switching the dial on and off and to different settings trying to deciphere where the buzzing noise was coming from. And then of course, if you'd look to your right folks there would be a deranged short alchemist who looked just about ready to either hump the couch or kill someone.


THAT LAST LINE OMGOMGOMG

That's my new favorite saying. You look like you could kill someone. Or hump the couch. One of the two.

Mother of God, this is hilarious.

Fanfiction has turned me into a sadist.

This isn't weird like Edward being all,"And I felt a buzzing in my ass" the way she's saying it is just Edward getting mad. It's really funny, actually. Not weird.

Well, it's weird...
I'll shut up now...

Bed. Good. Sleep.

NOPE, FANFICTION.

No, I'm done. Forrealizies.

-Meg (for the last time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment