Monday, May 13, 2013

SANDSIBS

Ok. The Sand Siblings just became pretty much my favorite thing ever. Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro are just, like, freaking amazing. I can't get over how much I love the fact that Gaara actually has siblings.
AND HES THE YOUNGEST AND IT'S SO CUTE AND I LOVE IT!!!!
I really do wonder how Temari and Kankuro feel about Shukaku, though... Like, are they totally freaked out for Gaara, or are they too busy worrying about him going all homicidal on everyone? Hmmm...
Or if they just want more screen time.

BUT DANG KANKURO IS SO FINE. Like, he's friggin hot. Or maybe I'm just attracted to him because he's the middle child, like me.

He never gets love...

And then there's Gaara and Shukaku...
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS PICTURE MAKES ME WANT TO PEE MSYELF.

But Kankuro is beautiful. Just thought I'd add that. And this is like the only legit picture of him that I've seen that he's not wearing his make up.

He looks like his dad... And I hate his dad... UGGGHHHH

At least he doesn't look like Yashamaru
LIKE HONESTLY. HE NEEDS A HAIRCUT OR SOMETHING THAT MAKES HIM LOOK LESS LIKE A WOMAN. Seriously. I can think of Grell as a man. When I try to think of Yashamaru as a man, my mind just goes "lolwut?"


I GIVE UP


-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment