Sunday, May 19, 2013

I LOVE ISHVALANS

I have a fetish.

Ishvalans are, like, pretty much the best thing ever.

There's not really much expanding I can do with that statement...

But I just get so many feels. I've been looking at Ishvalan OCs on deviantart and I'm like in love.

Maybe I should get back to my own beautiful Ishvalan OC.... Sorry I haven't typed, Meg... You know what? Screw it, I'm done. Go ahead and type. I should've said this like two days ago. You can go ahead. I don't really have anything else to say.

ISHVALANS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

And I wondered what Kain would look like in sunglasses (even though Meg has openly expressed her dislike of them)
Not... That bad? Except his left arm is kind of in an odd position and he looks like he's an FBI agent messing with an earpiece... That wasn't intentional. And paired with the sunglasses it's even worse. Lol. This picture is blurry...
And I have to wonder why Ishvalans try to hide their eyes with sunglasses anyway. Like, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE EXTREMELY IDENTIFIABLE WHITE HAIR. Just saying. If they wanted to hide the fact that they're Ishvalan, ditch the sunglasses and get some hair dye.
Which brings me to another point... People will make these "Ishvalan" OCs, but they don't have dark skin, or white hair, or red eyes. Like, are we talking about the same race here?

Oh, and Meg was wondering what Theo would look like in Xing, eating rice balls
"... What."
I think he likes them.
It's fun drawing rice balls.
Don't ask about the outfit. I just didn't really picture Theo in his military uniform. Like, ever.

That's pretty much it.

-Demy


No comments:

Post a Comment