Wednesday, May 29, 2013

LIST OF THINGS THEO COULD CALL KAIN

Demy has brought to my attention that Theo is quite insensitive to Kain, particularly when he's referring to him as 'Ishvalan' or 'The Black Guy'.
So tumblr (not fma tumblr, might I add) has produced this list of words that would apply to Kain.

You're already regretting opening this post, aren't you?

Of course I could say 'nigga', but's that a racial slur only Theo would use. Probably frequently after he heard it. Please no one tell him.

So, here's my list.

Young Black Man

African Ishvalan Chap

Young Brutha

Beautiful Chocolate Fellows

Nutella Flavored Mandingo Warriors.


So, yes, Theo can call him anything from this list, Dem. Just pick man. I will legit put it in the story. I'll do it.


Gotta be at work in thirty minutes and my hair still isn't done....

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment