Sunday, May 19, 2013

To Demons, to Shopping, to Alchemy and you!

So, yesterday I spent most of may day shopping. I can't babysit this week because of choir fittings, which sucks. I mean, that's 40 buck I could have. Whatever...It's fine....
Shiz I meant to get my dress dry cleaned shiz shiz shiz. My mom is gonna kill me....

My final study guide is on my bed but I'm too lazy to study...Imma fail this....

Anyway, I wrote a ton on my Sebby story, and I'll write more in a tik tok, but my dad turned on my R2-Unit (air conditioner) today so I can't hear anything. I'm getting out of chores by 'studying'. I've gone over it about three times now, I deserve a laptop break.

So, Imma start on mine and Dem's story I guess....Dem, do you want me to write about all the way to Xerxes, or do you wanna do that? Otherwise, I don't have much to say.

Smash didn't do a  new episode...I'm sad. I watched Hohenheim's dream episode this morning....that always just...mind fuck. The only word to describe that episode. Starting with Pinako. Mind fuck. Anyway, I guess I'll get to writing now...sigh.....

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment