Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FINAL FANTASY XIII STUFF

Ok. So, Hope (this guy^^) is voiced by Vincent Martella, whom also voices Phineas on Phineas and Ferb. K?
Well, in FFXIII there's a flashback that Hope has. He's a little kid in it, so therefore, Vincent uses a higher voice.
Except it's his Phineas voice.
I just noticed it.
And it was a serious part, so it was not an appropriate time to laugh, but... Wait, what am I saying? I've laughed at a ton of the serious stuff in this game this time around.
Like Snow...
*serious moment*
Snow- *just talking about the human race in general* It's hard to protect someone that wants to kill you.
Hope- *viciously glaring at Snow, making it very obvious that he wants to kill him, which Snow doesn't seem to notice*

Snow is just a major dumbass. Like, if he couldn't see how much Hope wanted to kill him, I just... I don't know... Snow is just stupid...

And then there was Lightning slapping Fang in the face.

Fang- Ow... *rubbing cheek* Did that make you feel better?
Lightning- It didn't change anything.
Fang- Tell that to my jaw...


And Snow and Fang on a big airship. (Seriously, if you didn't know Snow was talking about an airship, you might think it were... Something...)

Snow- Woohoohoo~ Look at you... I'd like to see what's under the hood of that thing...
Fang- Keep your pants on.


I just love this game so much...


-Dsmy

No comments:

Post a Comment