Sunday, May 19, 2013

Help Me With my Disney!!

Okay, I've been meaning to do this for years, and haven't, but since I'm going to Disney in two weeks, I need to know. My brother and I do the Disney pin-trading thing, where you wear necklaces and buy pins and trade them with workers and other pin-traders at Disney. This year, I'd really like to collect all the Disney princesses (every year I go (I started two years ago) I buy a Disney princess doll from the park collection. I have Ariel and Snow White on my wall right now. Don't laugh at me!! I loved my childhood! Life is going to suck from here on and if I have Disney I will be okay!!)

But here is my list. I'm not just doing princesses but major heroines and opposite supporting heroines. Here we go.

have:
1. Snow White-Snow White
2. Cinderella-Cinderella
3. Aurora-Sleeping Beauty
4. Ariel-The Little Mermaid
5. Belle-Beauty and the Beast
6. Jasmine-Aladdin
7. Mulan-Mulan
8. Pocahontas-Pocahontas
9. Tiana-The Princess and the Frog
10. Rapunzel-Tangled
11. Merida-Brave
12. Eilonwy-The Black Cauldron
13. Alice-Alice in Wonderland
14. Esmeralda-Hunchback of Notre Dome
15. Tinker Bell-Peter Pan
16. Giselle-Enchanted
17. Maid Marian-Robin Hood
18. Thumbelina-Thumbelina
19. Megara-Hercules
20. Minnie-...Do I have to say this one?
21. Mei-Mulan II
22. Ting-Ting-Mulan II
23. Su-Mulan II
24. Melody-The Little Mermaid II-Return to the Sea
25. Kida-Atlantis
26. Jane-Tarzan
27. Wendy-Peter Pan
28. Nala-The Lion King
29. Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl-Toy Story
30. Kiara-The Lion King II
 
 
Okay, there is my list. I know there are more so please help me!!
 
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment