Monday, May 20, 2013

CHILDHOOD=NOW

So, in the past 72 hours, I've sort of been reliving my childhood. A weekend full of Disney, and today I stayed on boomerang and watched Powerpuff Girls, the Flintstones, and Dexter's Laboratory.
I'm about to watch Brave with my mom, cause she's never seen it.

So, yes, and last night I was on Disney tumblr ALL. NIGHT.

But, today, I'm going to fangasm from the professor from Powerpuff girls, because I always had a crush on him....

Just look at that sexy face. Lol.
 
 
Leave me alone, I'm dying over here.
 
I'm sorry I didn't write Demy, I'mma bad person...at least I'm not Ima Goodlady.....lol...no one got that joke....
 
AND IN THE POWERPUFF EPISODE WHERE HE TURNS THEM ALL INTO DOGS, I JUST NOTICED MOJO JOJO REPEATEDLY CALLS IT,'THE ANUBIS HEAD'
 
Anubis is the Egyptian god of death, who appears as a jackal.
 
MINDRAPE, BRO.
 
And I love how the professor spills 'chemical X' into the pot, making the powerpuff girls, and the x chromosome is the one the father contributes.
 
Cartoons-mindfucking you since before you realized they were.
 
NEW ADVENTURE TIME TONIGHT~~~
 
Demy so much stuff has happened since season one and now, don't watch. So many spoliers. Just hold on until I can rent it and we can watch. Be strong.
 
Found this going through my laptop last night.
 
Okay, I hate the Marshall Lee/Marceline ship. It's like, masturbation. Or shipping Alfonse/Alphonse. Or Asch/Luke. Doppelganger sex is just...wrong. I don't care if you are different genders. I prefer Gumball/Marshall Lee to that.
 
I really like shipping Bubblegum and Marshall Lee, though....I really do....
 
Dang, that boy is just...fine. I do like Gumball, though. He's pretty hot.
 
TELL HIIM YOU THINK HE'S HOOOOTTTT.
 
Cake. Always wise.
 
-Meg
 
My bro and I are gonna both wear adventure time shirts tomorrow and be dorky twinsies.
CAUSE NOT MATCHING IS TOO MAINSTREAM.
 
I kid, lol. My mom keeps making fun of me for going to barnes and noble, and she called me 'a star-bucks drinking nerd.'
 
So, yeah, she thinks I'm a hipster. NO.
 
 
AND I LOVE CRYSTAL SO MUCH FOR TYPING LAST NIGHT~~ IT WAS AHMASING~~~~
 
WHY DOES SPELLCHECK RECOGNIZE THAT AND HALF OF THIS ISN'T RECOGNIZED. FAIL, BILL GATES. FAIL.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment