Monday, May 13, 2013

Oops...

I JUST REALIZED THAT I SHIPPED KANKURO AND TEMARI.
AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THEY'RE BROTHER AND SISTER. IT NEVER SAID THAT IN THE ANIME.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Like, I'd seen people call them the Sand Siblings, but I thought that just meant they were close friends...
... I need to find things out before I ship. But I didn't really ship them that hard. It was just kind of a "You two know each other. That's good enough" kind of thing.
But now I ship Temari with Shikamaru so it's okay~~~
And Kankuro is still alone.
Sucks to suck, man.
Just play with your puppets.
Girls don't want to get in your pants.
It's probably because you wear make up. 
But I love it.

I'm so glad I didn't mention that I shipped them before to Viktor. He would've probably made fun of me. Well, probably not. He's too nice. But it would've been embarrassing.

BUT I CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT THEY ARE GAARA'S SIBLINGS.
Gaara is their cute little brother~~
And he's mad, so I'll stop lol.

And they all come from the same douchebag father.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment