Friday, May 24, 2013

CRIMINAL MINDS FINALE OMGOMG

I JUST WATCHED IT OMG ALL THE FEELS.

I can't believe Erin died (and yes, Ness, that was the boy that played Jack). I watch everything from Melly's POV still because she is my favorite cm oc I've made up, so since Erin is her aunt, especially her father's step-sister, that made everything like, way worse. I cried. So hard. And I love Sean. They did the whole 'Hotch!' thing where he is behind the bar just to freak everyone out.
Spence...I hate when they bring up Maeve in front of him...and Kevin with Garcia....

AND ANDERSON MOTHER FACKA.
Anderson is my legit favorite character. I think he was a little angry in his cameo...I wonder how much they pay him...I fucking love that guy....

Watched Cars, Toy Story 2, Lilo and Stitch, the Princess and the Frog, and Enchanted this weekend. I took my laptop and wrote a Toy Story 2 fanfic (don't judge me, it's really stupid and short but I was having feels over one of my childhood favorites)

So, I'll post that here in a minute. Sorry I've been gone for two days, it'll be like that for a while, especially since I start work next week.

I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF A--

I've been singing that all weekend. ALL. WEEKEND.


Lol....Imma fail...

WHO ELSE HAS SEEN THE COMMERCIAL FOR GRACELAND OMG I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED AND EVERYTIME AARON COMES ON SCREEN MY OVARIES BLOW UP.

I told my mom that. Her response? 'You need a life'.
My response? 'BUT HE CAN DANCE~~~'

...I love that in a man....

And my phone died so if you texted me recently I didn't get it.

Adventure Time marathon this weekend...I'm not sure if you can watch it or not, Dem. I really don't....I'll try to have you over soon, I promise.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment