Wednesday, May 22, 2013

IDINA MENZEL IS A DINSEY PRINCESS

So, I was planning on watching Enchanted tonight, and I was listening to music on youtube, reading comments, when I came across this:

I can't believe they cast Idina and didn't have her sing!!

Me-Wait...wha--

ME REALIZING THAT IDINA PLAYED NANCY IN ENCHANTED.

I haven't watched it since maybe fifth or sixth grade, and I didn't see Wicked for the first time since before seventh grade.

Nancy marries Edward in the end. IDINA MENZEL IS A DISNEY PRINCESS. Making Elphaba the murderer and the Maureen the nipple-pierced lesbians princess too...I'm going to die when I watch this tonight.....

IT LOOKS JUST LIKE HER


This is what's really going to get me....

And this made me die on the inside.
Because now it's my headcannon too.
So thanks, random tumblr girl.
 
-Meg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment