Monday, May 20, 2013

NOT GROUNDED :D

But I will be... I sooooo will be...

Let me tell you what happened.

Today, since I was going to just be waiting around at school while my sis took her exam, I decided I'd just see if I could get my algebra exam over with.
It went pretty well. I felt super confident that I at LEAST made a D. Which I would've been fine with.
Anyway, after the exam I went out to my sister's car and waited for her. She came outside and she was on the phone with the algebra teacher (they're pretty tight I guess). So. She told me to go back to the algebra room.
Because I failed the test.
50%
On an EXAM.

I freakin ran back to the other side of the school to talk to the teacher. And she gave me some extra credit stuff, which I did as soon as I got home. It's enough bonus to pass the class, which I'm thankful for, but...
My mom's gonna go apeshit on me....
Like, you probably won't hear from me for a few weeks... I'm so dead...

And I'm gonna be stuck with my mom ALL WEEKEND.

Pray for me... Please...

-Demy


I'M SO FUCKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment