Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hey

Guess who it be. ME!!! Crystal Poppin is back baby! Okay, I'm exceedingly sorry I've been not posting. I just... Sorry for saying this, but I'm just bored with it. I see no real point in it. It's like Facebook. No one cares what I'm doing 24/7. Or do you? Viewers never comment so I never know if you care bout ms. Poppin. I mean, Dem and Meg post very often, so I know you guys like them more. You probably don't like me, but hey, I don't like you either! Just kidding guys. Love you. Lets see, what to talk a about? Well, summer has began I guess. I only had to take one of my exams. Guess which. DING DING DING! We have a winner! You good sir! You wearing the green shirt! You have guessed my Geometry class and you would be right! Yeah, I took it... I feel like I completely failed it. My mom was like, when you're taking it, it'll all come back to you... LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! 

What else you wanna know about? Hm? Oh! How bout Kaiden and I? No? TOO BAD! YOU GET TO HEAR ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIPS! :P  Okay, so, Kaiden has to go on a cruise. It sucks. He Left Saturday. So I got to talk to him until his plane got there. Then for three hours, nothing. Blarg. He texted me once he got off. And, now that he's on the boat, he can only text me from certain times, and only 100 texts a day! Tomorrow and Friday not at all because it's all sea days! I'm gonna explode! I miss him. Before he left, we spent almost ten hours together. Still not long enough. We went to the Furious 6 movie, VERY FREAKING GOOD, then he came back to my house. Had to deal with B-Radicals kids, but still wasn't bad. We watched the 4th Harry Potter movie. Well, started it. Didn't finish cuz he had to go home, but still progress. God, the way we were sitting, every time  he talked, it was like he was whispering in my ear. It took everything in my power not to freaking spaz out. Ever had someone whisper in your ear? It literary sends a shiver down your spine. I mean, it wasn't really a bad thing, but still almost spazzed out on him.
So, we took him home and damn, he's a good kisser. Since we weren't going to see each other for a little over a week, we bumped up the kiss. It was a-flipping-mazing. There is really no other word to describe it. Meg and Dem, I know you're gagging. I can see it, but you have no idea how awesome that is. Trust me, I thought it was nasty. Just... *gag*. But it is amazing! Needless to say, I was very happy when I got back in the car so my mom asked what was up and I blabbed. She will not shut up about it. And B-Radical knows so he won't shut up either! Um, bad thing, when Kaiden and I kissed, the door window's curtain was kinda slanted. We didn't think about it, but Kaiden's mom was standing right there when he walked in. And he was giving him a funny look. So, we think she spied on us. Okay, done talking about the kiss. I know, so relieved. *eyeroll*

Hm... What else?... I don't know. There's not really anything to talk about. Yep, nothing. Okay. Gonna go now. Have a Good night viewers. 




Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment