Thursday, May 30, 2013

Call Me, Beep Me, If Ya Wanna Reach Me

That's Kim Possible, right? God, I haven't seen her since probably third grade.

Anyway, heading off to bed if no one needs me. Please pray for rain, I don't want to go outside with the twins. I'm aching all over thanks to them from Wednesday. Getting paid tomorrow though. Now I understand why the starting rate was so high. She told me Wednesday that she hoped they hadn't scared me off because she desperately needed me this summer.

I see why.

On the bright side, I'm lining up another job for the uncle of the twins for other days and some nights and weekends. Don't know how much it'll pay, but it works. Money is money, and I'm not quitting, even if I am babysitting the spawns of satan.

Text me if you need me, otherwise, I'm passed out.

Taking colouring books for the little demons to play with, and maybe that will take up an hour or so...

AND AN MLP MARATHON IS ON TOMORROW. I KNOW WHAT THE TWINS AND I ARE DOING~~~~~~~~~

The boy may not like it, but he watched transformers the other day, so.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment