Sunday, May 26, 2013

Reasons I Do Not Ship SebCiel

Okay, Kuroshitsuji's tumblr is just bad cosplay and yaoi.
I don't under stand SebCiel, at all. People are like,"Well, all the voice actors think they like each other and the writer and editor think it, so it must be cannon."

That's all fine and fucking dandy, but I just...don't. Here's my thing.
I'm not going to say it's because I don't ship yaoi because I do ship yaoi--when plausible--but I just...no.

Sebastian is a how many year old demon who could fuck whoever he wants, why would he want this scrawny, sickly 13 year old earl? Plus, it's like, playing with your food. Dude is just doing his job. I've never looked at a chicken nugget and been like,"that is a fine piece of ass right there I just wanna smash it."

No. And this is why I don't ship SebCiel. And also why I shouldn't post late at night.

Been off tumblr for a while, tryin' to get some writing done....

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment