Monday, May 13, 2013

I feel...

I feel really weird trying to mention that Theo and Maes have slept together by this point. I mean, they are adults (not legally..., but still) and they've been dating for three-ish years. I'm not endorsing it, but just saying it's probably in their characters from them to sleep together. I have no idea how to mention it...like, I guess just casually say it but...Idk...I feel like we've kept it G rated thus far, which hard to do considering Theo is a man. A man who likes to talk about boobs. Which he always does at the beginning of stories....always....at least twice. Like I did in WWTC and...out yet-to-be announced project...(ALMOST SAID IT GYAHH) Not that anyone is really reading this...

Okay, I need sleep. And to piss. Like a racehorse.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment