Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lots of new things~

Alright. Today I had my first Adventure Time fangasm. Because I saw Marshall Lee.
THAT MAN. NEEDS TO GIVE ME BACK. MY OVARIES.

He is SO fine.

Say whatever you want about him being a cartoon. He's beautiful. (Zomg. Lumpy Space Prince is in the background.)

I drew him
I've added a few things since I sent it to Meg. Like more blood. And his tongue. Which is hot btw.

Today I had my first Bleach spazz attack as well. Partially because of JOHNNY YONG BOSH and his beautiful voice, but also because of Shuhei. OH MY GLOB YOU GUYS. HES SO FINE. AND HE HAS THE SAME VOICE ACTOR AS NEJI. IM IN LOVE. 
And I don't even want to hear anything from you about the 69 tattooed on his face. He's still beautiful. AND HES A SHINIGAMI, MEG. SUCK IT.


Alright. I watched my first episode of One Piece.
.
.
.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

That show is so weird... I'm not even going to try to explain it...

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment