Monday, May 13, 2013

Sasuke. Stahp.

I'd like to show you Sasuke's second stage.
I don't really think anything else needs to be said.
And that's just his face. You haven't seen the hand-wings or his hair. I believe I have a Sasuke's-hair fetish.
BUT THEY JUST DRAW IT WEIRD ALL THE TIME
LIKE LOOK AT THIS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THEM TO KEEP HIS HAIR ITS SEXY SELF.
He is an Uchiha. Uchihas have to have fabulous hair. It is law.

Examples:
Itachi
Madara
And Obito's hair isn't good enough and that's why no one likes him.
And so he became Tobi.
And then he went apeshit crazy on everyone.

"And what was I doing this fine train ride? Looking at boys' hair."
-Sarah Elric

Oh well. I like hair. My characters even like hair.
I have a fetish.

And I'd like to point out that when I use the word fetish, I don't mean the sexual form of the word. (MMM BECAUSE HAIR JUST GIVES ME SO MUCH SEXUAL PLEASURE. Kidding)

I swear I'm not insane...

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment